Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seasonal Changes

We are now coming to the close of a most productive summer.
Like the different colors and temperatures of the seasons, so the voice continues its magical metamorphosis. I, as mentor/teacher have been privileged to witness the growth and maturity of so many of my students. Please accept my sincere congratulations to you all.


In particular I'm sure those of you who have been in attendance share in the absolute Joy concerning Ulises Fernandez who has begun to blossom into a rare and special vocal flower. I salute you for your patience, consistency, respect for the journey. Uli has been in my studio for many years, and has never doubted the possibilities of excellence that accompany this particular
approach.


So we begin a new season, with high expectations; My Garden Flourishes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment