Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Students

I am privileged to have students from the universities where I teach, and students who have been with me their entire adult life, some of you for over 20 years.

This journey on which I'm about to embark, would not be complete without bringing to life some of the many moments we've shared. I may have mentioned in an earlier post,at a recent celebration, there were students I hadn't seen since they were college age, and were now themselves parents. Some of you who are presently on B'way, found time to be present after your show!!!

This is the kind of respect that I get from all of you; Thank you really seems inadequate. You help to validate the knowledge I impart, and allow me the gift of continued growth as a Teacher and Artist.

"We never stop being Students"

No comments:

Post a Comment